Tuesday, December 30, 2014

SEIZE by Clarissa Wild


Seize 
ARC Review by Pam
Released: 

Pam's Rating: 4 of 5 🌟














True darkness has only just begun …

She thought she could run, but there´s nowhere to hide. My bad side is coming out to claim what belongs to me. This hunter has found his prey, and he’s hungry for more. She’s mine now, and I’ll do everything in my power to keep her to myself.
You think I’m the monster?
Think again.
When the choices you make decide your fate, the line between
True darkness has only just begun …

She thought she could run, but there´s nowhere to hide. My bad side is coming out to claim what belongs to me. This hunter has found his prey, and he’s hungry for more. She’s mine now, and I’ll do everything in my power to keep her to myself.
You think I’m the monster?
Think again.
When the choices you make decide your fate, the line between good and evil blurs. In order to live, I do what must be done. Freedom is the price she pays for her safety.
She wants the truth? I’ll give her the truth.
In order to play this game, sacrifices must be made.
I will start with her.

This is Volume 2 in the Delirious Series, which contains 3 volumes and a prequel. This book is a full-length novel. These books should be read in order.

WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, strong language, drugs and alcohol, dubious consent, and graphic violence


*********

Picking up right where Snare left off Sebastian was hunting for Lillith. But when he finds her he does the only thing his heart will allow. Get her the hell out of there away from these men. He even pushes her out of the way and putting himself in the line of fire.

Sebastian knows full well that he is a monster for the things he has taken part in with Genesis. Not that he really had a choice in the matter. From the events of his past with his mother’s passing, to his fight with his father that killed him, Sebastian feels incapable of love. A young boy left to figure things out on his own. He worked hard to be everything his father told him he wasn’t. He was successful until that day those men walked into his business. When he first saw Lillith that night, he knew he had to try and save her from this awful mess of his life. What he didn’t expect was that through the events they are forced to persevere that she would somehow find a way through his walls. Love is not something that Sebastian has any experience with but he sure understands the need he has for the little fairy.

Lillith is on the verge of crazy or so she thinks. She is not sure what is real anymore. She is convinced that she can’t live with her saviour Sebastian. As he helps her to remember that awful night that started everything her need starts to change to anger and hate. The things she knows to be the truth, scare her to death. How can she hate this man but feel that he is the only safety she has. She is such an emotional mess but she doesn’t know where to turn.

I have hated Sebastian as I read but then watching him sacrifice everything he has to make things better for Lillith warms my heart. Poor Lillith is so lost but the emotions that Sebastian can bring out when they are intimate are so strong. I just can’t decide if I feel sorry for her or want to slap her. When there is nowhere to go but up, Lillith takes the steps needed to move forward with her life. Where she finds the strength, I have no idea. Has she finally done it? Wait… he came back for her. OMG where do they go next? What will happen now? I can’t wait for the final book so I can know if they make it through together.

Pam


**Copy provided in return for an honest review**



Amazon | iBooks | B&N | Kobo | Google Play



goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Good review I may have to add this to my reading list

    ReplyDelete