Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Author Spotlight - SECRETS AND LIES SERIES by M. M. Koenig


Secrets and Lies Series
by 
M.M.Koenig


Conflicted (Secrets and Lies #1)

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`Conflicted (Secrets and Lies #1) by M. M. Koenig is a#‎MUSTREAD

Find out what happens when a sexy, tattooed bad boy goes head to head with a sassy, fierce female in the first installment of the Secrets and Lies Series! Here's a little taste:

He draped his arms along my backside before tightening his grip. His lips ventured across my jaw before capturing my mouth for a sultry kiss. The hot sparks inside me flickered to life. I fastened my legs around him as my lips became prisoner to his. My teeth grazed along his bottom lip before giving it a gentle bite.

“There are lines you can cross that will change your life forever.”


Conflicted (Secrets and Lies #1)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1ug1SEe



Conflicted is the first book in the Secrets and Lies series. In Conflicted you get to meet so many great characters! From Mia, my spunky, stubborn heroine, to my tattooed bad boy, Ethan, Conflicted is full of danger, steamy sex scenes, and action packed suspense!

Here’s what the fabulous Kat DeSalle, Co-author of the Has-Been Series, had to say after meeting my tattooed bad boy.

“Ethan, the very swoon worthy male lead character, with that alpha charisma that no woman could ever refuse. I’m not talking fake alpha, I’m talking the kind that gets deep into your soul, and makes you want to do all those naughty things that you read about in those sexy books.”

Here’s some of my favorite teasers from Conflicted and excerpt from one of my favorite scenes in the book.

When we reached my car, I wrestled my hand out of his to rummage through my purse for my keys. As I dug, Ethan interrupted my focus by resting his hands on my hips. He moved his thumbs closer to the inside. My breathing faltered as the rest of me became red-hot. I shot him a warning look. His eyes danced, knowing that he had got to me.

I found my keys and unlocked my car. Rather than release me, he continued the circular motions with his thumbs. He pressed me up against my car; his hands trailed a blaze as they went up my sides. He was going to get me completely turned on, just to leave me high-and-dry. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. When his fingers ran across the bottom of my bra, I brought my hands up to stop him, but they had a mind of their own. They ran up his chest when they should've been grabbing his hands. With my last rational thought, I tugged on his tie.

“Stop,” I groaned.

The act only encouraged his advances as his lips captured mine. He pinned me to the car and parted my mouth with a hunger for every part of me. I met each lick with every ounce of what he gave me. He continued at a sensual pace before we lost our breath. He placed a soft kiss on my lips before stepping away.

“Are you calmer?” Ethan asked, as he straightened his tie.

“Calm is not exactly how I'd describe what I'm feeling,” I said, with aggravation.

“At least you're calmer than you were a few minutes ago,” he pointed out, flashing his dimples. I both loved and I hated it when the dimples made an appearance. I ended up forgetting why I was irritated with him.

“Yes, I'm calmer, among other things. Can you text me your address?”

“Your wish is my command, my dear.”


Here’s the trailer to Conflicted. It’s pretty spot on and the song has always been one that reminds me of Mia and Ethan that I listened to while writing most of the series.


Complicated (Secrets and Lies #2)

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`Complicated (Secrets and Lies #2) by M. M. Koenig is a#‎MUSTREAD

Find out what happens when a sexy, tattooed bad boy goes head to head with a sassy, fierce female in this explosive series! The twists and turns will keep you on your toes and the sex is sure to leave you panting.

“There are lines you can cross that will change your life forever.”

“How long is this trail?” I inquired after twenty minutes. It was perfectly fine if it took a while to get there because I was enjoying the view of him in front of me. My fear subsided as my view of his body soothed me. As we walked, I tried to decipher some of his tattoos more. The countless chicks that dropped their jaws at him kept distracting me.

Ethan stopped and took my hand. “It’s another twenty-five minutes. Why do you let other women bother you? I don’t even see them,” Ethan said, clearly tickled by my jealousy.

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately, especially with what you have on right now? I’m surprised I can even function. This is why I prefer you in your suits. Most of your body is covered up and my brain doesn’t have to work so damn hard to pull out a thought that isn’t dirty,” I said with a roll of the eyes.


Complicated (Secrets and Lies #2)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1FmhiKw



Complicated is the second book in the Secrets and Lies series. The second book in the series is sure to take you for a ride. From what reviewers have to say, it’s one hell of an emotional roller-coaster ride. I can’t reveal too much because there’s a lot of twists and turns that keep you guessing on the outcome.

Here’s an excerpt from one of my favorite scenes in Complicated along with a few teasers.

Ethan always ignited my body when we were in his car. He was sexy as it was, but watching him drive always fired my body up even more. I trailed my hand along his thigh. As my fingers traveled along the inside of his jeans, Ethan became hard. My body tingled from his hand running along my waistline. His nails lightly scratched my skin as he slowly inched further south and a fieriness engulfed me. I was about two seconds away from making him pull over when his hand slid all the way underneath my jeans to the very area desperate for him. My head crashed into the headrest once his fingers really started to move.

“Ethan …” I moaned loudly.

The dexterity he had with those magical fingers brought every part of me to an ache that only he could satisfy. I shifted to my side to see how Ethan was even driving right now. His chest rose as he worked to even his breathing.

“Oh God …” I groaned as his fingers changed tempo.

I unbuttoned his fly so that I could distract myself. After I freed him, I didn’t bother looking at him to see if he wanted me to stop. I took him in as deep as I could. My lips swiveled along his piercing for several minutes before I really began to move along his large erection.

“Fuck … I love when you do that with your tongue,” Ethan hissed.

He slipped his fingers in and out of me rapidly as I took him in repeatedly. Every moan escaping from him fired up my body even more. I licked and swirled to entice as many reactions out of him as I could. When he finally stopped the car in his garage, he hoisted me on top of him. His lips crashed against mine with a hunger matching my own. His hips drove into me as my tongue swept through his mouth to soak in every taste of him. The windows started to fog as our bodies pressed together at a pace neither one of us were satisfied with.



Concealed (Secrets and Lies #3)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`Concealed (Secrets and Lies #3) by M. M. Koenig is #‎LIVE!!!

Have you grabbed your copy of Concealed yet?

Find out what happens in the epic conclusion to the Secrets and Lies series. You thought you knew, but you have no idea!!

The twists and turns will keep you flipping until the very last pages!

“It all ends here.”

Concealed (Secrets and Lies #3)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1Vk2fIj



Concealed is the third book in the Secrets and Lies series. The third book in the series definitely delivers on the WOW factor. If you loved Conflicted, and Complicated, this book will for sure have you reeling for days! So much happens in Concealed that you'll just have to pick it up for yourself to see what the crew is up to!

Here’s an excerpt from one of my favorite scenes in Concealed along with a few teasers.

Mia’s back arched into me as I pumped into her at an unrelenting pace. She clenched around my dick to push me closer to a release. Her knees buckled when I thrust into her even harder. Knowing we were ready, I slid out, turned her around, and wrapped her legs around me. I needed to see her climax. It was the only time I knew without a doubt that the worry escaped her. Giving her that peace was something I intended to do for the rest of our lives.

Mia grasped my neck tightly with a mixture of irritation and love in her eyes. I softly kissed her lips before sliding into her. I wanted her to feel every inch of me. She moaned as I slowly took her. Her eyes locked with mine and begged for a release. Unable to deny her, I sped up my pace. Our bodies became one as our breathing became nonexistent.

She bit her lip while yanking my hair as her orgasm hit its peak. I rocked into her several more times until my body shook from the euphoria of being with her. No girl had ever made me come the way Mia did. I craved sex with her every second of the day because of it.

Her tantalizing mouth kissed every spot on my neck. It sent me over the edge. I lightly moaned while releasing into her. She rested her forehead on mine as I slid to the ground with her in my arms. While catching our breath, we stared lovingly at each other. All my anger with everything that remained a mystery slipped away as I stared at Mia. Her hands cupped my cheeks as she pressed her soft lips on mine.



M. M. Koenig enjoys being active and has a variety of interests that coincide with her passion for life. Always one to try new things, she has acquired a variety of skills. Her sarcastic nature and multitude of experiences tend to find their way into her novels.

When she has free time and isn’t writing, she spends as much time as she can with friends and family. To fuel her soul, she is constantly looking for new music, movies, and books to keep the writer’s block at bay.



Join My Street Team

Do you want to keep up with the latest on me and get spoiled along the way? Then hop on over and join my street team. You’re sure to be spoiled and get sneak peeks at my latest work ;) If you already stalk me there, just add a friend. Thank you for joining us today, and I hope you were intrigued to #oneclick Conflicted, and get started on the Secrets and Lies Series!


Conflicted (Secrets and Lies #1)
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1AoyD5K
B&N: http://bit.ly/1s5uPlC
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1a96gie
iBooks: http://bit.ly/1vRJfTY
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1ug1SEe

Complicated (Secrets and Lies #2)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1FmhiKw

Concealed (Secrets and Lies #3)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1Vk2fIj

No comments:

Post a Comment