Friday, April 28, 2017

Release Blast - MISTER WONDER FULL by Maggie Marr

Maggie Marr Now Live FB

Mister WonderFULL - Release- yellow

MARRWonderFULL1563x2500 


I lost the one woman I loved. After her death, I dedicated my life to giving women pleasure and making them feel adored. I thought I could never love again.

Until Tara.

But Tara told the world about my secret identity and I can’t be who I want to be, and I can’t do what I want to do. Now, Tara is the only woman my body wants, but she is the woman who destroyed my carefully crafted world. How can I trust her? And if I can’t trust her, how can I let myself love again?






Maggie Marr Now Live (1) 

Maggie Marr Mr Wonderfull Teaser 1.jpg 

Maggie Marr Mr Wonderfull Teaser 2.jpg




Maggie Marr is the author of over 20 hot contemporary romances. She got her start in Hollywood pushing the mail cart and eventually became an motion picture literary agent. You can find her at all the usual procrastination spots like FB, Twitter, and Pinterest or at www.maggiemarr.net She is a pop culture addict and when she isn’t writing or reading you can find her binge-watching her favorite shows. You can always email her at maggiemarrbooks@gmail.com 

website-whitefacebook-whitetwitter-whiteinstagram-whitegoodreads-whiteamazon-whitenewsletter-white

hostedby
website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment